Ed Wright is a Professional Public Insurance Adjuster based in the Las Vegas office of The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International. His experience and know-how made him an easy choice to run our Las Vegas office. Ed has been involved in the insurance industry for over 25 years as an insurance agent, a claims adjuster for State Farm, Farmers and CSE, and as an independent adjuster assisting insurance companies. Ed now brings his years of experience in handling large and complex residential and commercial losses throughout the United States to The Greenspan Company/Adjusters International as a public insurance adjuster. His unique background and experience provides him with keen insight into the mindset of the carrier and he has an enormous amount of experience analyzing a wide variety of coverage and policy related issues. He is well versed in assessing physical damages to building, business and personal property, and business interruption claims.
Ed was born in Washington State and moved to California in 1970 where he graduated from UCLA with a Philosophy degree. After joining The Greenspan Co. Ed moved to Las Vegas to head our Nevada office there. Ed is an engaging musician and outdoor enthusiast, he and his wife like to travel and enjoy new and interesting restaurants in Las Vegas.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- Arizona Public Adjuster License #1074742
- California Public Adjuster License #2E53401
- Colorado Public Adjuster License #492740
- Kansas Public Adjuster License #8189163
- New Mexico Public Adjuster License #388932
- Nevada Public Adjuster License #1023019
- Oregon Public Adjuster License #8189163
- Utah Public Adjuster License #285698
- AIC – Associate in Claims (2016)
- CPPA – Certified Professional Public Adjuster (2016)
- SPPA – Senior Professional Public Adjuster (2016)
- AINS – Associate in General Insurance (2016)