…With the assistance of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International I was able to pick up the pieces and continue running my business without the headache of having to deal with insurance issues. You handled our case with tremendous expertise and were able to get us a phenomenal settlement.
Insurance Claim Services For Engineering Consulting Firms
When your engineering consulting firm suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When your heavy machinery is wiped out and your industrial equipment is damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help engineering consulting firm like yours, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Engineer / Consultant
Factors To Consider
Engineer / Consultant Client References
- The Albert Group Architects
- Anderson Brulet Architects
- Andrei & luliana Spiridon
- Andrew Himberger & Bethany Iona
- Anne Ashley / John Alvord
- Brian & Conra DeHaas
- Carl & Elinore Kinczel
- Creative Energy Design
- Daniel, Mann, Johnson & Mendenhall
- Ellis & Beverly Revness
- Ernesto & Connie Barron
- Glen Willow Apartments
- Harry & Doris Loo
- Herb Chock & Associates
- James & Gail Rao
- James Babcock
- John Schlesinger, AIA
- Jose & Ana Del Rincon
- Leonard & Andrea Malmquist
- Medical Planning Association Dan Logan
- Merle A. Holman Enterprises
- Miller - Cook Architects
- Niel Phillips Smith / Ruenn Chiou Li
- Richard & Debra Novak
- Richard & Nancy Becker
- Scott Pelichoff / Nader Heydayian
- Steve Vitalich
- Steve Witcher
- T.Y. Lin International
- Victor Conforti, AIA
- Wet Design
- William P. Coburn