Clearly, hiring your firm was the right decision. You and your entire organization are to be commended. Rest assured that any future claims we have will be handled by your firm. Thank you.
Insurance Claim Services For sawmill exchange or lumber companies
When your sawmill exchange or lumber company suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When sawmill equipment is wiped out and your lumber supplies and company building are damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help sawmill exchanges and lumber companies, like yours get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Sawmill / Lumber / Logging
Factors To Consider
Sawmill / Lumber / Logging Client References
- All American Home Center
- Arens Brothers Logging
- Bald Knob Mill Veneer Company
- Beaver Lumber Company
- Berry's Sawmill
- Chandler Lumber Company
- Continental Resource Solutions
- Fehlig Bros. Box & Lumber Company
- Gainford Corporation
- Golden State Hardwood Lumber
- Goldenberg Plywood
- International Forest Products
- L & M Lumber
- National Lumber & Building Materials Dealers Association (NLBMDA)
- O.K. Lumber Company
- Pacific States Industries
- Pride Paint Company Formerly: Hoffmann Paint Company
- Redwood Empire Sawmills
- Roscoe Hardware
- Ross Cook, Inc.
- Standard Structures / Shilo Oaks Company
- Superior Moulding
- Swaner Hardwood
- Three G Lumber Company
- Thunderbolt Wood Treating
- Tradewest Hardwood Company
- Tri-Star International
- Trinity River Lumber Mill
- True Value Hardware Stores
- Tuff-Weld (Wood Specialties)
- Valley Lumber & Building Supply
- Whirlygig Properties Nanbary Investments
- Wood Brothers & Halstead Lumber