- Where did I go wrong on these values?
- Can I trust the insured to know what the value is on their building?
- How do I know if the client is providing accurate values?
- It is possible that a new building may be out of code? How much code and ordinance coverage should I write?
- What are the resources available to determine the right coverages?
- What is going on with Blanket Insurance coverage?
All of these questions and more are discussed in this class. The producer that attends this class will gain a better understanding of Building & Personal Property values, how they are derived and the issues that arise with co-insurance. Who can you trust to give you the proper insurable values? Also learn the about the resources that are available to you in determining the valuation.
Who Should Attend
- Agents/Brokers (Courses qualify for insurance CE units)
- Business Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Fraternal Organization Members
- Trade Association Members
Why You Should Attend
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International in southern California and Nevada is offering courses presented in-house at your agency which are geared to producers, claims managers and account executives. We offer these CE accredited courses at no cost to you.
As public adjusters we see all the problems encountered by clients during claims, some of which are caused due to poorly written insurance policies, lack of proper valuation and/or incorrect forms. We address real-life problems and address how the broker/agent can avoid these troubling issues.
Learn some lessons from our many years of experience in handling claims. We also offer these courses to trade associations to pinpoint the need of industry.
The classes are informative as well as fun as Robb Greenspan uses his skills as a magician to teach the classes. There is plenty of time to ask questions and discuss claims and underwriting issues that you may have.
What Past Attendees Have To Say
I know everyone gave the seminar high marks…Kathy Quintana, Executive Vice PresidentHUB International of Ca.California