- Can one size truly fit all? Not really. Nothing fits all and this is especially true when it comes to an insurance policy.
- What will a client need in order to fill in the gaps of coverage left open by the standard commercial fire policy?
- What is needed to protect a client’s name and reputation when their manufacturing plant has burned?
- Is there a way to cover the insured’s goods overseas or in transit?
- Is the client covered in a power outage?
Find out the answer to these and many other questions in this informative class which addresses the forty-four forms and endorsements that can be added to a policy to fill in coverage gaps. In this three-hour continuing education presentation, brokers and account executives will learn about the various forms that can be applied to policies for real property, buildings and business income. We will take an in-depth look at each of these forms and discuss when they are needed, how to write them, what they cover, and why you should recommend them to your client. You will write a better policy and understand why the various endorsements are needed.
Who Should Attend
- Agents/Brokers (Courses qualify for insurance CE units)
- Business Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Fraternal Organization Members
- Trade Association Members
Why You Should Attend
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International in southern California and Nevada is offering courses presented in-house at your agency which are geared to producers, claims managers and account executives. We offer these CE accredited courses at no cost to you.
As public adjusters we see all the problems encountered by clients during claims, some of which are caused due to poorly written insurance policies, lack of proper valuation and/or incorrect forms. We address real-life problems and address how the broker/agent can avoid these troubling issues.
Learn some lessons from our many years of experience in handling claims. We also offer these courses to trade associations to pinpoint the need of industry.
The classes are informative as well as fun as Robb Greenspan uses his skills as a magician to teach the classes. There is plenty of time to ask questions and discuss claims and underwriting issues that you may have.
What Past Attendees Have To Say
Thank you for the terrific session you led on “Protecting Your Business & Maximizing Your Recovery.” Your experienced view of actual claim scenarios helped my producers appreciate the process they must go through after a loss. From claims reporting to claims handling to restoration and the documentation required, they now understand the process. Further, they have the tools to mitigate a business interruption loss.Darrow Milgrim, Director, CIC, AAISpeare & CompanyCalifornia