This course covers the same topics as the three-hour version (see course #228607) but with less detail on the forms used. No Business Interruption is covered.
- Can one size truly fit all? Not really. Nothing fits all and this is especially true when it comes to an insurance policy.
- What will a client need in order to fill in the gaps of coverage left open by the standard commercial fire policy?
- What is needed to protect a client’s name and reputation when their manufacturing plant has burned?
- Is there a way to cover the insured’s goods overseas or in transit?
- Is the client covered in a power outage?
Find out the answer to these and many other questions in this informative class which addresses the forty-four forms and endorsements that can be added to a policy to fill in coverage gaps. In this three-hour continuing education presentation, brokers and account executives will learn about the various forms that can be applied to policies for real property, buildings and business income. We will take an in-depth look at each of these forms and discuss when they are needed, how to write them, what they cover, and why you should recommend them to your client. You will write a better policy and understand why the various endorsements are needed.
Who Should Attend
- Agents/Brokers (Courses qualify for insurance CE units)
- Business Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Fraternal Organization Members
- Trade Association Members
Why You Should Attend
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International in southern California and Nevada is offering courses presented in-house at your agency which are geared to producers, claims managers and account executives. We offer these CE accredited courses at no cost to you.
As public adjusters we see all the problems encountered by clients during claims, some of which are caused due to poorly written insurance policies, lack of proper valuation and/or incorrect forms. We address real-life problems and address how the broker/agent can avoid these troubling issues.
Learn some lessons from our many years of experience in handling claims. We also offer these courses to trade associations to pinpoint the need of industry.
The classes are informative as well as fun as Robb Greenspan uses his skills as a magician to teach the classes. There is plenty of time to ask questions and discuss claims and underwriting issues that you may have.
What Past Attendees Have To Say
Delegates were asked to complete evaluation forms at the end of the conference. The response we received from them was very positive. Your own presentation was very highly rated. Delegates comments included ‘knowledgeable,’ ‘engaging,’ and ‘good presentation.’Jennifer Barrows Lehner, Conference DirectionAmerican Conference InstituteCalifornia