Jim Warren is both a Principal and Senior Estimator and has been in the public insurance adjusting field since 1997. His prior experience in the insurance industry, as well as in construction and interior finishing, has provided him with the insight and knowledge to assess building claims in detail. In addition to his adjusting work, Jim’s responsibilities also include developing scopes and estimates company-wide.
Jim has prepared estimates for use in the, negotiation of, a wide range of losses, and is confident in quantifying almost any building loss. Some of the losses he has represented include Aspen Village Condominium Owners Association (McCall, ID); Bidwell Marina (Oroville, CA); City of Modesto, CA; City of Turlock, CA; Diamond Investment Properties (Santa Clara, CA); DiMare, Inc. (Indio & Newman, CA & Nationwide); Empire Rubber & Supply (Portland, OR); Escondido Humane Society (Escondido, CA); Euro Fresh Farms (Willcox, AZ); Fresno High School (Fresno, CA); Fresno-Madera Area Agency on Aging (Fresno, CA); Interstate Building (Honolulu, HI); Iota Engineering Company (Tucson, AZ); Kennedy & Associates (Seattle, WA & Reno, NV); Nitze-Stagen: Starbucks World Headquarters Building (Seattle, WA); Pacific Ethanol (Madera, CA); Saint Mary Coptic Church (Lynnwood, WA); Seven Trees Shopping Center (San Jose, CA); and Silver Vase (Homestead, FL).
After the insured has suffered a devastating loss, our company and adjusters can lift the burden off our client's shoulders. It is a true reward to see the sense of relief on a client’s face when they are a step closer to having their life put back in order.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- California State Public Adjuster License #2B73893
- Colorado State Public Adjuster License #145088
- Florida State Public Adjuster License #D018800
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #299378
- Montana State Public Adjuster License #963049
- New Jersey State Public Adjuster License #1514331
- New Mexico State Public Adjuster License #132969
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #51431
- Oklahoma State Public Adjuster License #191719
- Texas State Public Adjuster License #1532328
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #230497
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #252595
- California State Contractors
- National Association of Public Adjusters (NAPIA)