Public Adjuster Insurance Claim Help For Hail Damage
Hail causes an average of nearly $1.3 billion in property damage each year, plus tens of millions of dollars in crop damage.
With hail damage, it is not just rooftops and vehicles. For instance, hail can ruin siding, windows, sheds, landscaping, and outdoor equipment and furniture. If you are not aware of this, how can you know for sure if your insurance company will be thorough enough to identify all possible hail damages? Small dents today can lead to bigger problems tomorrow, such as a leaking roof that could compromise your property.
The advantage of working with our public adjusters is that we are aligned with your interests from the beginning. We pour over the details of your insurance policy, detect and document all and any hidden damages, and negotiate your claim for the maximum amount to help you repair and recover. If you have hail damage in San Francisco, San Jose, Pleasanton, Santa Barbara, Malibu, Encino, Beverly Hills, Torrance, Orange County, Irvine, Palm Springs, Riverside or San Diego — or other parts of California, Arizona or Nevada — contact our public adjusters for immediate claim help.
Property Damage Losses Claims Recovery Process
The Difference Our Public Adjusters Make
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.