Public Adjusters for Tornado and Windstorm Damage
Before the dust settles, we can be at your side dealing with the insurance company on your behalf so that you receive the optimum amount to recover from tornado property damage.
A tornado can wreak havoc on your home, puncturing roofs and walls, breaking windows, and tearing gas and water lines. Fires can erupt from damaged gas and electrical lines, while your home can also sustain significant water damage from an accompanying storm. Even worse, a tornado can leave your family without a home.
You may have many questions after such devastation, such as:
- Is wind damage covered by homeowners insurance?
- What does windstorm damage cover?
Our public adjusters are here to advocate on your behalf as we lift the burden of managing your tornado insurance claim.
The Greenspan Co. provides expert wind damage insurance claim management services to homeowners throughout California, Arizona, and Nevada.
We have helped policyholders in San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, Pleasanton, Santa Barbara, Malibu, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Encino, Torrance, Riverside, Orange County, Irvine, Palm Springs, and San Diego — as well as in and around Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona and Las Vegas, Nevada. Our public adjusters assist with a thorough inventory of your valuable contents and negotiate with your insurance company to get you the maximum amount for your recovery and the future of your family.
What To Focus On After Tornado and Wind Damage
How much do I really need to know?
How much of my time will this take?
How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
How can I minimize the effect on my work/career?
How large of an advance should I expect?
Is there anyone on my side?
How much time over the next several months will you need to put aside to handle your claim properly? How will all of those hours affect your family? Your job?
What is the emotional investment that you will need to commit to the process?
Can you get paid for your time?
Are you entitled to an advance from the insurance company? What is reasonable?
What is your broker or agent’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
Are you familiar with the forms/practices below and what their request/issuance is telescoping? Request for a Proof of Loss. Reservation of Rights letter. Request for an Examination Under Oath.
Property Damage Losses Homeowners Claims Recovery Process
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Homeowners Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
Ace Novelty Company
- Albert "Sandy" Gallin Mirage Entertainment & Sports
- Alberta Gas & Chemical
- Alex & Jean Kyman (Vice Chairman City National Bank)
- American Pacific Engineering (Pepcon)
- American Rag C.I.E.
- Arctic Cold Storage
- Artcrafters Cabinets
- Athlone Industries
- Atlanta Oil Services Div Of: Advanced Petroleum
- Avery Products
- Avistar Communications
- Barbeques Galore
- Barry Swenson Builders
- Bay West Properties
- Beaulieu of America
- Beno's Department Stores
- Best Western International
- Boral Industries
- Boy Scouts of America / Los Angeles Area Council
- Brighton Stores
- Buchalter, Nemer, Fields & Younger
- Bugle Boy Clothing
- The Burruss Company
- Byer Sportsware
- Cambria Pines Lodge
- Carriage Industries, Inc.
- Cask 'N Cleaver Restaurants
- Cattelus, Inc. formerly Santa Fe Southern Pacific Corp.
- Center Theatre Group
- Cherokee Clothing
- China Basin Properties
- Choice Hotels International
- City National Bank
- The City of Whittier California
- Classic Resorts
- Clothestime, Inc.
- Coast Federal Bank
- Coast Metal Craft
- Coates & Sowards
- Contech Consultants, Inc.
- Continental Airlines
- Continental Currency Services
- Continental Graphics
- Crew Knitwear
- D.H.A. Siamwalla Ltd.
- Dairy Fresh / Ever Fresh
- Darling International
- Delta Flo Manufacturing
- Designworks, Inc.
- Developers Management Services (DMSI) Watt Industries
- DiMare, Inc.
- DIVI Resorts
- The Dubnoff Center
- Empire Rubber & Supply
- Encore Hospitality
- Eurofresh Farms
- Facciola Meat Company
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (F.D.I.C)
- Foremost Midwest World Headquarters
- Fowler Packing Company
- Foxy Fresh Produce
- Frank Bashor Supplies
- Gelson's Market
- General Cigar Holdings
- Gerber Childrenswear
- Gleason Corporation Missouri Fabricated Products
- Golden Valley Road Partnership (Paul Mitchell Cosmetics)
- Goodman Real Estate
- Grey Advertising
- Gumps Department Store
- H & E Home Centers
- Hamburger Hamlet Restaurants
- Harris Farms, Inc. / Harris Fresh
- Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Historic Hotels of America
- Hyundai Steel Industries
- Image Entertainment, Inc.
- Imperial Toy
- In-N-Out Burgers, Inc.
- Industrial Sterilization of Nevada
- International House of Pancakes (IHOP)
- International House of Pancakes (IHOP)
- Interstate Building
- J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
- Joseph P. Kennedy Enterprises Eunice Kenndy Shriver
- Julius Goldman Egg City
- Kennedy Associates Real Estate Counsel
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) / Kazi Foods
- Kit Manufacturing Company
- Kornwasser & Associates
- Kuk Rim USA / Encor-Tex Company
- La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
- Lark Creek Inn
- Las Vegas Sun
- LaSalle Hotel Properties
- Left Bank Restaurant
- Levi Strauss Company
- Lockheed Aircraft
- Lorber Industries
- Lorenzo & Kimberly di Bonaventura (Pres.Theatrical ProD., Warner Bros)
- Loro Piana
- LSG Lufthansa Services
- The Macerich Company
- Malden Mills Industries
- Marshall Durbin Companies
- McDonald's of Barstow
- Medigloves, Ltd.
- Ace Novelty Company