Public Adjusters for Collapse Damage
As your policyholder advocate, we clear potential roadblocks with your insurance company to get you the money you are entitled to from your house collapse claim.
A house collapse can happen from sudden natural disasters like a mudslide or hidden causes that over time compromised the structural integrity of your home, such as insufficient construction methods and draining systems, decay, and infestation. Even heavy collection of rainwater on your rooftop could lead to roof damage and be considered a cause of your house collapse.
Still, your homeowners insurance policy may state exclusions or limitations related to these causes that could limit your coverage if you suffer collapse property damage. It can leave you vulnerable to an unreasonable damage assessment by your insurance company and its adjusters that will not get you what you deserve.
The Greenspan Co. team of public adjusters works only on your behalf, bringing to the situation unmatched professional experience in claim management.
We have helped policyholders in San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, Pleasanton, Santa Barbara, Malibu, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Encino, Torrance, Riverside, Orange County, Irvine, Palm Springs, and San Diego — as well as in and around Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona and Las Vegas, Nevada. Our public adjusters are fluent in your policy coverage, properly evaluate and document the extent of property damage, and negotiate your collapse claim for the maximum amount so you and your family can recover sooner.
What To Focus On After Collapse Damage
How much do I really need to know?
How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
How can I minimize the effect on my work/career?
How large an advance should I expect?
Is there anyone on my side?
How much time over the next several months will you need to put aside to handle your claim properly? How will all those hours affect your family? Your job?
What is the emotional investment that you will need to commit to the process?
Can you get paid for your time?
Are you entitled to an advance from the insurance company? What is reasonable?
What is your broker or agent’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
Are you familiar with the forms/practices below and what their request/issuance is telescoping? Request for a Proof of Loss. Reservation of Rights letter. Request for an Examination Under Oath.
What does it mean when the insurance company recommends a preferred vendor? Who is this vendor working for, really?
Contractors may tell you they can do what public adjusters can do. Can they really? What is their background and education in insurance? Are they bonded? In many states, like California, it’s even against the law!
What is the insurance company’s motivation in preparing a reconstruction estimate for you? The policy says it is your responsibility. Why are they willing to do it? How do they benefit?
What is the difference between functional replacement and true replacement? Should you care? Why?
How is actual cash value determined?
Can you do the repairs yourself? Are you entitled to the profit that a contractor would typically charge? Are you entitled to the overhead that a contractor would typically charge?
What are the benefits and the pitfalls of replacing your home vs. selling?
Do you have to replace on the same site? Can you buy or build elsewhere?
Can you collect code coverage allowances if you build elsewhere?
How quickly can you get started rebuilding?
Property Damage Losses Homeowners Claims Recovery Process
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Homeowners Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
Ace Novelty Company
- Albert "Sandy" Gallin Mirage Entertainment & Sports
- Alberta Gas & Chemical
- Alex & Jean Kyman (Vice Chairman City National Bank)
- American Pacific Engineering (Pepcon)
- American Rag C.I.E.
- Arctic Cold Storage
- Artcrafters Cabinets
- Athlone Industries
- Atlanta Oil Services Div Of: Advanced Petroleum
- Avery Products
- Avistar Communications
- Barbeques Galore
- Barry Swenson Builders
- Bay West Properties
- Beaulieu of America
- Beno's Department Stores
- Best Western International
- Boral Industries
- Boy Scouts of America / Los Angeles Area Council
- Brighton Stores
- Buchalter, Nemer, Fields & Younger
- Bugle Boy Clothing
- The Burruss Company
- Byer Sportsware
- Cambria Pines Lodge
- Carriage Industries, Inc.
- Cask 'N Cleaver Restaurants
- Cattelus, Inc. formerly Santa Fe Southern Pacific Corp.
- Center Theatre Group
- Cherokee Clothing
- China Basin Properties
- Choice Hotels International
- City National Bank
- The City of Whittier California
- Classic Resorts
- Clothestime, Inc.
- Coast Federal Bank
- Coast Metal Craft
- Coates & Sowards
- Contech Consultants, Inc.
- Continental Airlines
- Continental Currency Services
- Continental Graphics
- Crew Knitwear
- D.H.A. Siamwalla Ltd.
- Dairy Fresh / Ever Fresh
- Darling International
- Delta Flo Manufacturing
- Designworks, Inc.
- Developers Management Services (DMSI) Watt Industries
- DiMare, Inc.
- DIVI Resorts
- The Dubnoff Center
- Empire Rubber & Supply
- Encore Hospitality
- Eurofresh Farms
- Facciola Meat Company
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (F.D.I.C)
- Foremost Midwest World Headquarters
- Fowler Packing Company
- Foxy Fresh Produce
- Frank Bashor Supplies
- Gelson's Market
- General Cigar Holdings
- Gerber Childrenswear
- Gleason Corporation Missouri Fabricated Products
- Golden Valley Road Partnership (Paul Mitchell Cosmetics)
- Goodman Real Estate
- Grey Advertising
- Gumps Department Store
- H & E Home Centers
- Hamburger Hamlet Restaurants
- Harris Farms, Inc. / Harris Fresh
- Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Historic Hotels of America
- Hyundai Steel Industries
- Image Entertainment, Inc.
- Imperial Toy
- In-N-Out Burgers, Inc.
- Industrial Sterilization of Nevada
- International House of Pancakes (IHOP)
- International House of Pancakes (IHOP)
- Interstate Building
- J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
- Joseph P. Kennedy Enterprises Eunice Kenndy Shriver
- Julius Goldman Egg City
- Kennedy Associates Real Estate Counsel
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) / Kazi Foods
- Kit Manufacturing Company
- Kornwasser & Associates
- Kuk Rim USA / Encor-Tex Company
- La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
- Lark Creek Inn
- Las Vegas Sun
- LaSalle Hotel Properties
- Left Bank Restaurant
- Levi Strauss Company
- Lockheed Aircraft
- Lorber Industries
- Lorenzo & Kimberly di Bonaventura (Pres.Theatrical ProD., Warner Bros)
- Loro Piana
- LSG Lufthansa Services
- The Macerich Company
- Malden Mills Industries
- Marshall Durbin Companies
- McDonald's of Barstow
- Medigloves, Ltd.
- Metrotech Corporation
- Meyer Crest, Ltd.
- Miles Chemical Corporation
- MM Financial, LLC
- The Molasky Group Of Companies Ovation Developement Corporation
- Monroe & Friedlander Management
- Murry's Family of Fine Food
- Naartjie Custom Kids
- National Dollar Stores
- National Education Corporation
- National Food Corporation
- National Investment Properties
- National Power Company / Big Valley Power
- National Technical Systems
- Neasi-Weber International
- Orca Bay Seafoods
- Ortho Mattress
- Otis Spunkmeyer
- Pacific Corrugated Pipe Company
- Pacific Ethanol
- Pacific Southwest Container
- Paladin, USA
- Paramount Petroleum
- Passco Real Estate Enterprises
- Patisserie Francaise
- Patten College
- Payless Cashways, Inc.
- The Pillsbury Company
- Pinnacle Entertainment
- Pizza Hut
- Plitt Theatres
- The Port Authority Of NY & NJ The World Trade Center
- Premier Asset Management
- Professional Plastics
- Protocare, Inc.
- Pyrograph, Inc.
- Qantel Business Systems
- Quaker Maid
- Red Lobster
- Reno Tahoe International Airport
- Revere Copper Products
- Rickel Home Centers
- Rusty Pelican Restaurants
- Samsung America Inc. Samsung Washington Inc.
- Samy's Camera
- San Joaquin Valley Dairymen Assoc. Richard Hughes, Accountant
- Santana Row / Federal Realty Investment Trust
- Sawyer of Napa
- Service Merchandise Company
- Shadowdale Elevators Inc.
- Shaklee Corporation
- Shapell Industries / S & S Homes
- Sherman Oaks Fashion Mall
- Silicon General
- Snyder's of Hanover
- Sonic Industries A Dover Diversified Company
- Southern Pacific Lines
- Specialty Merchandise Corp.
- Spectra Image, Inc.
- Standard Management Company
- Standard Shoes
- The Starbucks Building
- State Bar of California
- Stomp, Inc.
- Stroud's Linen Warehouse
- Sundance Partners, Ltd.
- Sunseeds Division of Westseeds
- Sunset Gower Studios / Pick-Vanoff
- Superior Industries International
- Swaner Hardwood
- Thomas Nix Distributors
- Tralisa Restaurants
- Trammell Crow Residential
- Transamerica Reality
- Trend Offset Printing
- Trinity River Lumber Mill
- Tuxacco Inc. / Lord West Accessories
- U. S. Care
The United States
National Park Service
Consumer Products Group
- US Boys
- USA Multifamily Housing
- Van Gilder Insurance Corporation
- Vendome Liquors
- Ventana Big Sur
- Vickers Concrete Sawing
- Village Farms
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Warner Hollywood Studios Samuel Goldwyn Studios
- Willow Street Wood Fired Pizza
- Windsor Fashions
- Wyndham Hotels
- York International
- Zimmerman Investments
You were there for me when I needed you...emotionally and professionally. You took the time to explain those things that needed explaining and you had the expertise to get the job done...quickly, efficiently and graciously. Your expertise resulted in a 100% increase in my settlement. The peace of mind you gave me as I observed your professionalism and competence in preparing the necessary information needed to resolve my claim had a calming effect and allowed me to go about my business without concern.
- Ace Novelty Company
The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International would find a solution to each of her concerns. The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International successfully increased Jeannie’s settlement from an original $650,000.00 estimate to approximately $1.8 million
With the help of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International, what was initially a refusal of the insurance company to compensate the Trinity River Lumber loss resulted in an insurance claim payment in excess of $25 million
Golgotha Baptist Church (a Moldavian-Romanian Church) survived after suffering two arson fires with the help of The Greenspan Co./ Adjusters International