Why The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
- As the largest public adjusting firm in the West, we have handled hundreds of commercial water damage property claims caused by broken pipes, floods, and storms — more than any other public adjusting firm.
- With offices throughout the region, our team is onsite right away to take command of the situation.
- Our public adjusters, construction estimators, and contents specialists are disaster recovery experts that thoroughly catalog and evaluate all damaged property to ensure an optimal settlement.
- Our forensic accounting team evaluates the income lost from this interruption of business.
- We arrange for and manage the cleanup process.
- We often achieve settlements multiple times greater than the initial settlement offer.
- Our team breaks down any roadblocks set up by the insurance company to ensure that you are working from a level playing field.
- We handle your claim professionally and expediently.
What To Focus on After Water Damage
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- What is my agent's/broker’s role?
- The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
- Wind Damage vs. Storm Surge vs. Flood Damage. What is covered?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?
- Is a moisture survey necessary?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for YOU, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have managed and negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every type of disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of expert resources to efficiently mobilize and be at your side.