A Claim Strategy to Elevate Your Business
Focus on the single most important thing, your employees and your customers...allow us to focus on managing your claim.
Our greatest value is to have conversations with you behind closed doors to understand your short-term and long-term goals, creating and directing an effective claims strategy, and negotiating the optimal settlement amount.
How We Help Your Specific Industry
We have managed thousands of property insurance claims for businesses in nearly every industry. This level and range of experience gives us invaluable insight to apply to your claim and help your business recover and become stronger.
- We discuss your business needs and goals.
- We document all damage and the financial impact of lost income.
- We work with trusted advisors as part of your claim recovery team.
- We work exclusively for you, not your insurance company.
Step 1: Ensure the Safety of Your Employees and Customers
When a disaster happens, your first responsibility is to make sure your employees and customers are safe.
Step 2: Contact a Public Adjuster
Our team will meet with you at a time and location that is convenient for you.
Step 3: Thorough and Full Review of Your Policy and Property
We will thoroughly review your policy to help you identify options in your coverage. We will also conduct a detailed analysis of the damage to your property, inventory, and income.
Step 4: Creating a Claims Strategy that Works with Your Goals
We meet with you to create and activate a customized claims strategy that achieves your short-term and long-term goals.
Step 5: We Take Care of All Insurance-Related Needs.
Once we have agreed on the claims strategy, we will:
- Meet with your insurance company’s adjuster on-site, if needed.
- Negotiate an acceptable scope of damages (what should be repaired versus replaced).
- Prepare a detailed repair or reconstruction estimate.
- Prepare a detailed inventory of damaged or destroyed contents and inventory.
Step 6: Negotiations & Final Settlement
We will present a detailed claim to the insurance company, help them understand the true scope of damage, and negotiate on your behalf to ensure a full and fair settlement.
Step 7: Property Restoration
Once a final settlement has been reached, only then should you proceed with permanent repair work or rebuilding.
Contact us today with any questions. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please check the box. One of our licensed public adjusters will get back to you shortly.