Why The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International
- As the largest public adjusting firm in the West, we have handled more homeowners' water damage property claims caused by broken pipes, floods, and storms than any other public adjusting firm in the region.
- With offices throughout the region, our team is onsite right away to take command of the situation so that you can stay focused on your family.
- Our public adjusters, construction estimators, and contents specialists are disaster recovery experts that thoroughly catalog and evaluate all damaged property to ensure an optimal settlement.
- We often achieve settlements multiple times greater than the initial settlement offer.
- Our team breaks down any roadblocks set up by the insurance company to ensure that you work from a level playing field.
- We arrange for and manage the cleanup process.
- Our team is with you from the first call until your home is repaired and restored.
What To Focus on After Water Damage
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I get insurance to pay for water damage?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and an insurance company’s adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, who will they stand with?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for YOU, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have managed and negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every type of disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of expert resources to efficiently mobilize and be at your side.
Actual results will vary based on individual circumstance and nature of insurance claim loss. There are no guarantees you will experience the same results.