Insurance Recovery Workshops
As a free resource to the community, we are continuing our Insurance Recovery Workshops for an additional three weeks. If you have questions about your insurance policy or how to submit your claim, a panel of claims advocates will be available to provide one-on-one assistance.
Who will be there:
Experts on Adjusting, Building Estimates and Personal Property from the largest and oldest public adjusting company in the West will share their expertise with you so you can optimize your recovery and survive emotionally. No attorneys or insurance company representatives will be present.
Topics discussed include:
● How to prepare your building claim including:
• Preparing the estimate
• Extensions of coverage for debris removal,
code work, separate structures
● How to prepare your personal property claim including:
• Preparing the list
• Aging & conditioning and their meaning
• Deprecation and its meaning
• How to depreciate
• Making replacement cost claims
• On site or elsewhere
• Purchasing a replacement
● Additional living expenses
• What is covered?
• What is not covered?
• What is equivalent?
• Fair Rental Value strategies
● Policy terminology
Weekly workshops are being held at the Sheraton Hotel in Redding, CA. If you would like to attend, additional information can be found here: Insurance Recovery Workshop Flyer